This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Site and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy is subject to and in addition to our Terms of Service (the Terms).
This policy applies to all information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- In other ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do NOT knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of browsing or signing up for certain features of the Site (such as the Newsletter) or when submitting your own material to the Site.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. Your responses to polls, surveys or questions that we might ask you to complete.
- Your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties. Any information you provide us with upon submission is transmitted to others at your own risk.
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Any industry standard data and website information collection methodologies then in existence
How we save your cookies:
- Our Site does not save your personal data when we use your cookies. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under “Help” in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any purposes permitted under this policy or the Terms of Service (the Site).
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep the information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, other users of the Site, our customers or others.
The Site is committed to complying with comprehensive data protection legislations around the globe. To this end, Esports Wizard complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) introduced on May 25, 2018.
As a result, we have committed to upholding the following measures:
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure
- Ensuring we have the appropriate contractual terms in place
- Ensuring we can continue to support international data transfers by executing Standard
- Contractual Clauses through our updated Data Processing Addendum
- Tools for individuals to exercise their data subject rights
- We are monitoring the guidance around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies, and will adjust our plans accordingly if it changes.